Plumbing services during the Coronavirus COVID-19
Plumbing is considered an “essential” service.
The State of Illinois sheltering-at-home guidelines permit plumbers and electricians to continue providing the services vital in maintaining the health and safety of our community. During these unprecedented times, Essential Plumbing & Sewer will remain open for business, recognizing 1) properly functioning plumbing in your home or business is especially critical, and 2) your safety and health must be a top priority for all of us.
Contacting us for plumbing or sewer services:
- Call us at 630-433-7058
- Text us a message and/or pictures/video of the problem you are experiencing
- Email: maria@EssentialplumbingAndSewer.com
Service Call Precautions:
In an effort to keeping you safe and comfortable at your home, and to protect our team members and their families we have implemented the following procedures:
- When you call our office, we will ask if anyone in the home has a fever, been diagnosed with or had exposure to COVID-19, or if anyone in the household has an impaired immune system. This is so we can proactive with the level of protection our team must use. In most situations, we will be able to make repairs away from family.
- Our team will not shake your hand and will practice social distancing guidelines.
- Each team member will wear new boot covers when entering your home.
- Each Essential team member will be assessed on a daily basis for health problems and/or changes.
- We will sanitize our equipment after each use, and clean all the surfaces we touch in your home.
- For payments: you can call our office with your credit card number. We will accept personal checks, however, they will be placed in a plastic bag.